Monday 1 February 2010

Restart once again!

Hello again from Scotland! We've been back in Stirling for almost 2 months now, so I figured that we needed to get back into the habit of blogging... well, I guess you need to have been in the habit before to get back into the habit. So in an effort to be more consistent about blogging, I've decided to post more often, but with less content (as some of our previous posts have been a bit long.)
Here are a few pictures to get us started.

Photo taken in December after a big snowstorm. Taken near Stirling Castle, Wallace Monument in the distance.

Our new flat. We are on the ground floor. (A post to come dedicated to our new place.)

First photo of the new year! Taken a couple of days before I (Leslie) decided to get about 8 inches cut off my hair.

0 comments: