Wednesday 3 February 2010

Greenacres is the place to be...

Our new(est) home is located on Greenacre Place, and when we first moved in I was always singing that song that I only know the first few words too. I annoyed even myself! Here are a few pictures of the inside of our flat. We have found it to be a very comfy, cozy place! We feel very blessed to have such a wonderful place at a great price (the least expensive of all our previous residences)!

Let's take a tour shall we?

Here's the view as you walk in... loads of doors.

Take a left to enter the bathroom. Probably isn't totally proper to take a pic of your bathroom. :)

Our bedroom is first on the right.


The second left is our kitchen and dining table.

Directly down the hall is our second bedroom/storage area. It is always the same temperature as outside and always in a constant state of disarray. Obviously, I was quite reluctant to post a photo of this room, but I couldn't neglect to show you my favorite thing in the entire house... the dryer!! Yes, it isn't as big as most dryers in the States, and yes, the hose is hanging out the window, but I love it!! Now our house isn't constantly covered in wet clothes!


Second right is our living room. We love the size; it comfortably accommodates our Thursday night Bible studies. It was awkward to take a picture of, so I put 3 on here. But, you do get the "whole picture" so to speak! :)



And the front door.... the end.

3 comments:

Donna said...

That looks so comfy, cozy. I started sing the song when I saw your title.

Ryan Corcoran said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbk81X6WHA4

Enjoy! There will be a test later...

Kelly T said...

The new place looks great! Glad you're settled once again.