Wednesday 2 July 2008

Rain, Rain Go AWAY!

I love living in Scotland, but I never thought I'd miss the heat of the Midwest so much! I crave hot weather. I know that when you all read this your going to think I've lost it, and maybe I have. But, when your high is in the low 60's it's hard to believe it's summer time. I can remember one day in May when we had an unusually warm day of around 75 degrees, Tristan and I were going out to the car and we opened the car doors, and you know the heat blast that you get when you open a car that's been sitting in the sun, well, it hit us.... and we were elated! I mean we were silly happy about it. We're crazy kids, I know. I'd also like the rain to leave for a few days, even though every plant I see is impossibly green, I'd like a break from it. :) Okay enough of my rambling.

Below are a few pictures of the "angry" squirrel that lives on our roof. He decided to use the pole in our back garden as a sunning post. I took some pics of him inside and then when I went outside, he decided to make an escape by walking the fence.


By the way, Tristan absolutely despises squirrels... a lot of bad childhood memories I believe. Whenever he sees a squirrel, he automatically begins ranting about wishing he had some weapon so that he could get rid of the "evil" animal.

0 comments: